Currently working on the site 11/07/2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Customers find it hard
to FIND you.!
The reality of the situation.
You should realize by now that people search on the go and that means mobile. Perhaps the biggest percentage of those potential paying clients are using google. As a traditional specialist service industry business you may have not spent so much time and effort to keep your website updated or even telling the world what you have been doing. So literally there is nothing else for google to find but your ppc ads.
You might be 100% visible for 10% of your business and not even realize that you are able to bump this up and become visible for more related services in your business. Much more.. So when customers in your local area search, Who will they find ?
The statement “ Search engine optimization “ actually just means. Google can only find what you have published. And the people that have been publishing good content are the ones at the top of the page. So when a customer does a search what do you think he will find?
If you don't have any content that aligns with the customer search then effectively you are invisible. Even if you do have a page or two that might qualify, You still need some citations from high authority sites for google to take notice. Along with some other minor factors.
Due to strict Criteria
Our media partners gave us strict criteria, So we would have to make sure where and how much we would be able to improve visibility for you. And that you would be able to handle all the customers that we send you. Apply for your visibility report.
- 1. You want customers to find you much better.
- 2. You can handle more customers.
- 3. You want to grow your business.
- 4. You want to scale up as you get bussier.
- 5. You want to see what you are visible for now.
- 6. You want to know what else you could be visible for.
- 7. You are already spending on marketing but feel unconvinced.
- 8. You get that marketing is a business function and not a uncalculated expense.
- 9. You understand that marketing is a long term project not a short term spurt
- 10. You are busy and want to get on with your business.So we do it all for you.